(Redirected from Vajrayana practices)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Tantric practices"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- A Brief Description of the Practice
- A Commentary on Attitude-Training Like the Rays of the Sun - His Holiness the Fourteenth Dalai Lama
- A Talk on How We Should Practice
- Advice for Taking a Tantric Empowerment (Initiation)
- Advice for Taking a Tantric Initiation
- Amulet of the Sun and Moon: Daily Longevity Practice
- Authentic Tantric Practice?
- Tantra techniques (Vajrayana)
- Tantra Unveiled through the Feminine
- Tantric Imagery
- Tantric Practice
- Tantric Ritual Objects Formed Of Human Bones
- The Bell and Dorje
- The Chodpas
- The Damaru
- The Instruments Used in Chod
- The Kangling
- The Nature of Dzogchen Vision
- The Point Is to Practice
- The Practice of Tantra by Lama Yeshe
- The Tibetan Mahayana Buddhist praxis of Chod
- The Tibetan Seven-Point Mind-Training
- THREE IMPORTANT SOURCES FOR TRANSMISSION LINEAGES
- Troma (Khros ma)
- Trul khor
- Two stages in Vajrayana practice