Ringu Tulku Rinpoche
[[Image:RTRShedra.JPG|frame|Ringu Tulku Rinpoche teaching at the Rigpa Shedra)] Ringu Tulku Rinpoche (Tib. རི་མགུལ་སྤྲུལ་སྐུ་, Wyl. ri mgul sprul sku), Karma Tsultrim Gyurmé Trinlé (ཀརྨ་ཚུལ་ཁྲིམས་འགྱུར་མེད་ཕྲིན་ལས་, kar+ma tshul khrims 'gyur med phrin las) (b.1952) was born in Kham Lingtsang, in east Tibet, and recognised by His Holiness the sixteenth Gyalwang Karmapa as the incarnation of one of the tulkus of Ringu monastery, a Kagyüpa monastery in his home province. He studied with some of the most distinguished khenpos of the Nyingma and Kagyü traditions and received teachings from many outstanding masters, including Thrangu Rinpoche, Dodrupchen Rinpoche, Dilgo Khyentsé Rinpoche and the Gyalwang Karmapa. He was also a close disciple of Khenpo Tsöndrü. In 1975 he was awarded the title of Khenpo, and in 1983 the title of Lopön Chenpo. Since 1990, he has been travelling and teaching in Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia and Asia. He is the author of a number of books on Buddhism, as well as children’s books in both Tibetan and European languages. Rinpoche is extremely knowledgeable and with his excellent command of the English language, he is able to transmit the most complicated teachings in a remarkably accessible way, infused with his characteristic warmth and sense of humour.
He is the founder of Bodhicharya, an international organization that coordinates his worldwide activities to preserve and transmit Buddhist teachings, to promote intercultural dialogues as well as educational and social projects.
- Lerab Ling, Rigpa Shedra West, 14-16 May 2010, An Instruction on the View of the Mahayana Clarifying the Two Truths  by Patrul Rinpoche.
- Kathmandu, 23 February 2010, answers a series of questions from shedra students.
- Pharping, Nepal, Rigpa Shedra East, 5 March 2008, answers a series of questions from shedra students.
- Pharping, Nepal, Rigpa Shedra East, 9 February 2007, answers a series of questions from shedra students. Download the teaching: MP3
- Lerab Ling, Rigpa Shedra West, 2005, continues and finishes his teaching on Shantarakshita’s Madhyamakalankara using the commentary of Mipham Rinpoche.
- Lerab Ling, Rigpa Shedra West, 2004, teaches on Shantarakshita’s Madhyamakalankara using the commentary of Mipham Rinpoche.
- Lerab Ling, Rigpa Shedra West, 2002, teaches on Mipham Rinpoche’s Wheel of Analytical Meditation
- Paris, Rigpa centre, Levallois, 23-24 May 2001, 'Mindfulness In Everyday Life'
- Rigpa centres around the world, 1997-2001, teaches on chapters 1-9 of the Bodhicharyavatara by Shantideva
- Dzogchen Beara, July 1997, 'Awakening the Heart of Enlightened Mind'.
- Lerab Ling, 10-14 August 1996, teaches on the text Notes on Kyerim and Dzogrim by Do Khyentse.
- Mt. Madonna Retreat Centre in Watsonville, CA, US autumn retreat, November 1994
- Lerab Ling, March 1994, 'Meditation and Action'
- Lerab Ling, 1992, Ringu Tulku Rinpoche explains mind according to Madhyamaka philosophy.
- Dzogchen Beara, 1992, visits Dzogchen Beara centre.
- Ringu Tulku, 'Zog-chen Gon-pa' in Tibet Journal, Volume 1, No. 3 & 4, Autumn 1976
- Ringu Tulku, Lazy Lama Series, Bodhicharya Publications
- Ringu Tulku, Path to Buddhahood: Teachings on Gampopa’s Jewel Ornament of Liberation, Shambhala Publications, 2003
- Ringu Tulku, Daring Steps Towards Fearlessness: The Three Vehicles of Buddhism, Snow Lion Publications, 2005
- Ringu Tulku, The Ri-me Philosophy of Jamgön Kongtrul the Great, Shambhala Publications, 2006
- Ringu Tulku, Mind Training, Shambhala Publications, 2007
- Prayer for the Long Life of Ringu Tulku Rinpoche
- Ringu Tulku Rinpoche's Bodhicharyavatara Teachings
- Ringu Tulku Rinpoche 2008 teaching MP3