(Redirected from Pañcatathāgata)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Dhyani Buddhas"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Five Buddha families
- Five buddha families.
- Five Buddha-Family Traits in Daily Life: Gelug Anuttarayoga Tantra and Karma Kagyu Mahamudra Presentations
- Five Buddhas
- Five Dhyani Buddhas
- Five Dhyani Buddhas and Their Mandala
- Five Dhyani Buddhas – Embodiment of the Five Aggregates
- Five Dhyani Buddhas: BhadrasBlog
- Five Families
- Five families of sugatas
- Five kinds of wisdom
- Five Male Buddhas of the Five Families
- Five Sambhogakaya Buddhas
- Five transcendent buddhas
- Five wisdom Buddhas
- The 5 Wisdoms - Working with The Five Buddha Families In Our Daily Lives
- The Crown Initiation
- The Dhyani-Bodhisattva
- The Five Buddha Families by Irini Rockwell
- The Five Buddha Families by Lama Jampa Thaye
- The Five Buddha Families, by Francesca Fremantle
- The Five Buddha-Families and Five Dhyani Buddhas
- The Five Buddha-Family Traits in Terms of the Five Types of Deep Awareness by Alexander Berzin
- The Five Dhyani Buddhas by Elizabeth Clare Prophet
- The Five Dhyani Buddhas: Amithabha
- The Five Dhyani Buddhas; Gifts of the Five Skandhas
- The Five Meditating Buddhas - An Enquiry into Spiritual Aesthetics
- The Five Wisdoms
- The Five Wisdoms: the five Buddha families (by Thrangu Rinpoche)
- The Realm of Aksobhya: A Missing Piece in the History of Pure Land Buddhism
- The Symbolism of the Five Buddhas: 'Male' and 'Female'
- Three Buddha families
- Transcendental Buddhas