the creation of the mandala house;
and great contemporary masters such as Kyabjé Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche have made a point of encouraging and reviving the practice of drupchen, because of its power of transformation in this degenerate age.
Teachings Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 11 August 2010.
- Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 2 August 2013.
Drupchens Performed at Lerab Ling
- September 2000, Lerab Gar—the complete drupchen and mendrup of Vajrakilaya, according to the practice of Yang Nying Pudri,
- 20-28 July 2004—a Tukdrup Barché Kunsel drupchen was led by Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche and the monks of Chokling Monastery.
- 11-19 August 2010—an elaborate Tukdrup Barché Kunsel drupchen was led by Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche and the monks of Chokling Monastery, and included
- Padmasambhava & Jamgön Kongtrul, The Light of Wisdom, Vol. III, translated by Erik Pema Kunsang.
- Padmasambhava, Great Accomplishment: Teachings on the Drubchen (North Atlantic Books, 2013)
see also; Sgrub ch'en