Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Vajrakīlaya"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- The Bon Ka ba nag po and the Rnying ma phur pa tradition
- The Controversy over the Authenticity of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Scriptures
- The Cult of the Deity Vajrakila - According to the Texts of the Northern Treasures Tradition of Tibet (Byang-gter phur-ba)
- The Dark Red Amulet
- The Early Transmissions of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle in India, Uddiyana, and Nepal
- The Early Transmissions of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle in Tibet
- The miraculous activity sadhana of Vajrakilaya, the razor which destroys at a touch
- The Namchak Putri, or The Meteoric Iron Razor teachings on Vajrakīlaya
- The Origin of the Deity Vajrakilaya
- The Origin of the Vajrakilaya Tantras
- The Phurba and a hypothesis on its origins
- The Practice and Characteristics of Significant Mantras at the Vajrakilaya Drupchen Ritual in Malaysia
- The Sanskrit Equivalent of the Term rDo rje phur pa: Vajrakila or Vajrakilaya'
- The sNgags log sun ’byin Attributed to Chag-lo-tsa-ba Chos
- The Story of the Scorpion
- The Ten Wrathful Ones
- The Transmissions from Padmasambhava
- The Transmissions from Vimalamitra
- The Wisdom Mind Practice of One Phurba
- Tibetan Accounts of the Origination and Early Transmission of the rDo-rje-phur-pa
- Tibetan Accounts of the Origination and Early Transmission of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle
- Tibetan Sources on the Transmission of the rDo-rje-phur-pa Cycle
- Transmitted as one of the Eight Sadhanas in the gTer-ma Tradition