Category:Tibetan Buddhist texts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Tibetan Buddhist texts"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- The Blue Annals (Deb ther sngon po)
- The Episodes that Resemble the sBa bzhed Tradition: The King's Dream of bSam yas' Statues
- The Imperial Spread of Buddhism
- The King's Choice to his Ministers
- The Me tog snying po and Mes dbon rnam thar
- The Mirror of the Heart of Vajrasattva
- The Mirror of the Mind of Samantabhadra
- The Padma bka' thang and gSer phreng
- The Queen of Great Bliss is the Dakini practice from the famous Longchen Nyingtik cycle
- The Very Essence of Mind, Mahamudra, the One Sufficient Path by Gampopa
- The Zangs gling ma
- Tibetan Manuscript and Xylograph Traditions
- Tsigdön Dzö
- Tsik Sum Né Dek
- Two-Volume Lexicon