This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Pāramitā"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- 3 aspects of the fifth Paramita according to their function
- 3 aspects of the fifth Paramita according to their strength
- 3 aspects of the first Paramita
- 3 aspects of the fourth Paramita
- 3 aspects of the second Paramita
- 3 aspects of the sixth Paramita
- 3 aspects of the third Paramita
- 3 types of the fifth Paramita
- Ten Perfections
- The First Practice of Virtue - Bestowing Joyfulness - Dana Paramita
- The Second Practice of Virtue - Abundantly Benefiting Living Beings - Sila Paramita
- The Third Practice of Virtue - Without Agitation - Ksanti-Paramita
- The Fourth Practice of Virtue - Irrepressibility - Virya Paramita
- The Fifth Practice of Virtue - Freedom From Confusion and Disturbance - Dhyana Paramita
- The Sixth Practice of Virtue - The Practice of Spiritual Presence - Prajna Paramita
- The Seventh Practice of Virtue - Without Attachments - Upaya Paramita
- The Eighth Practice of Virtue - That Difficult to Attain - Pranidhana Paramita
- The Ninth Practice of Virtue - Manifesting the Dharma - Bala Paramita
- The Tenth Practice of Virtue - Absolute Reality - Jnana Paramita
- The Six Paramitas (Perfections)