Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Guhyāsamaja"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A Doubt to Authority of the Guhyasamâja Akhyâna-tantras
- A Festival for Knowledge Holders
- A Lamp to Illuminate the Five Stages : Core Teaching on Guhyasamaja, King of Tantras
- A Survey of the Explanatory Tantras and Commentaries of the Guhyasamāja Tantra
- Akshobhyavajra Guhyasamaja Meditation Practice Manual
- Also tattva is a feature of the tantras; the glorious Guhyasamāja makes this clear
- THE CONVERGENCE OF THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL CONCERNS
- The Convergence of Theoretical and Practical Concerns in a Single Verse of the Guhyasamaja Tantra
- The Dhārani of Yellow Jambhala from the Guhyāsamaja
- The five mandalas are spoken of: those of Vajrin, Nitya, Vajratejas, Padmanṛtśvara, and Hayarāja
- The Guhyasamāja Tantra
- The Guhyasamāja Tantra (Sanskrit: Guhyasamājatantra); (Tibetan: Gsang ’dus rtsa rgyud)
- The Original Formation and Performance of the "Secret Assembly" (guhyasamaja), an Integration of the Guhyasamaja-tantra into the History of Tantric Buddhism in India
- The Ornament of Vajra Essence Tantra is the grandmother of all ḍāka mother and ḍāka father tantras
- The Role of Our Verse in the Practice of the Guhyasamaja
- The Two Stages Of Guhyasamaja Tantra
- The Two Types of Tantra
- Translator Introduction
- Two Different Interpretations of Our Verse in Tibetan Translation