Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Dharmakīrti"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Defining and Redefining svalakṣaṇa: Dharmakirti's Concept and its Tibetan Modification
- Dharmakiirti's Theory of Inference: Revaluation and Reconstruction.
- Dharmakirti (and Panini)
- Dharmakirti against the pudgala
- Dharmakirti of Suvarnadvipa
- Dharmakirti The Philosopher
- Dharmakirti's Concept of the Svalaksana
- DharmakIrti's Criticism of the NyAya School in the Second Half of VN
- DharmakIrti's Definitions of the Point of Defeat in the First Half of VN
- Dharmakirti, Davidson, and Knowing Reality
- Dharmakirti’s logic
- Dharmakīrti and Taego Boowoo on the Transformation of Consciousness
- Dharmakīrti’s criticism of external realism and the sliding scale of analysis
- That crucial qualifying phrase seems to be Dharmakirti's addition to Dignaga
- The Definition of Nigrahasthāna
- The life of Dharmakīrti
- THE NOUMENAL, THE PHENOMENAL, AND THE IN-BETWEEN
- The second interpretation of asadhanagavacana is explained as follows
- The Theory of Nigrahasthāna in the Vādanyāya
- TRIANGULATING DIFFERENCE