bodhisattva levels (bhumi):
1) Joyful (pramudita-bhumi);
2) Pure (vimala-bhumi);
3) Luminous (prabhakari-bhumi);
4) Brilliant (arcismati-bhumi);
5) Hard to conquer (sudurjaya-bhumi);
6) Facing forward (abhimukhi-bhumi);
7) Going far (duramgama-bhumi);
8) Immoveable (acala-bhum);
9) The Good (sadhumati-bhumi);
10) Cloud of Dharma (dharmamegha-bhumi).
Also referred to as “grounds’ or “stages.” The sutra tradition usually lists ten levels and the tantra tradition twelve or thirteen.
See also; “five paths.”
These are described in detail in the Dasabhumika Sutra, also known as the 26th chapter of the Avatamsaka Sutra and discourse by Patrul.